The results are in! After working tirelessly day and night, we present the results of the 'Breaking Bad - The Fate of Walter White’ survey. Check out the shiny charts and graphs above! Controversy abounds!
I just assumed everyone else assumed that Walt was going to die. Clearly, that is not the case as the numbers tell a different story. That said, if Walter does in fact die, the probability is that either Jesse or cancer will do the deed.
Here are some fun takeaways from Male vs. Female responses:
- Females are significantly* more likely to think Walter will die.
- Males are significantly more likely to name Hank as Walter’s killer and, interestingly, females are significantly more likely to name Skyler as Walter’s killer.
- Males are significantly less likely to name cancer as Walt’s killer.
And some more cool results regarding age related responses:
- The older the respondents are, the less likely they believe Walt is going to die (with some outliers).
- All seven age groups have nearly identical responses as to whether Jesse or cancer will eventually kill Walter. The exception is with 18-24 year olds who, when compared against any other age group, are nearly twice as likely to believe Jesse, not cancer, will kill Walter.
*possible spoiler below*
After last week’s creepy as hell, episode ending scene between Hank and Walt, I’m curious as to how people might answer now? Is Walt going to knock off Hank? What say you? Discuss!
*statistically significant (hopefully, I think)
METH, DEATH, AND DATA.